Other social sites like Facebook and Twitter won't give you this kind of perks.
How to register on tsu?There is no direct registration on this site. You must have a member's short code to sign up. You can you use mine if you want. Follow the link below
Download this app for android phones
First social networking site that pays users
Users make money from social network and content creation
Tsu takes 10 percent of the ad revenue
Passing the other 90 percent back to users
In one year based off user with 2,000 friends you will earn at least $1,000
A celebrity like Taylor Swift with 2.8M followers can earn up to $2.8M
How to earn money from tsu?Tsu’s algorithm automatically tracks, measures, and distributes revenue to the appropriate user and their Family Tree. At a high level, 90% of revenues are distributed to users. To maintain the platform, tsu receives 10%. To see how this breaks down, let’s take a look at 4 users, all with varying start dates on tsu:
User A invites user B, who invites user C, who invites user D
- $100 of earned revenue is generated based on the content user D shared (photos, videos, status updates, etc.)
- 90% of earned revenue go to the users. In this case, $90 of the $100 is shared with all the users.
- tsū takes 10% of the $100 for platform fees. In this case $10.
- User D, the original content creator takes 50% of the $90. In this case, $45.
- User C gets 33.3% (1/3) of the original $90 generated. In this case, $29.70
- User B gets 11.1% (1/3 of 1/3 = 1/9) of the original $90 generated. In this case $9.99
- User A gets 3.70% (1/3 of 1/3 of 1/3 = 1/27) of the original $90 generated. In this case $3.33
- This is what we call the rule of infinite thirds
Watch this vide of TSU Founder Sebastian Sobczak on Fox Business
It's not our content, so give it away...