Hi lovelies! Let me just start off this post with a disclaimer: There are two types of people in this world. Those that roll their eyes at Christmas music any time before December, and those that start setting up their tree the second the clock strikes midnight on November 1st. I am the latter. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and I like to stretch out those warm and fuzzy feelings as long as possible.
Naturally, this carries into my DIY goodies as well. So today I've decided to put together a collection of some of my very favorite wintery DIYs, courtesy of some of my favorite bloggers. From candy cane scrub to sparkly gift tags, these ideas are sure to make your holiday extra merry and bright!
1. Candy Cane Sugar Scrub: Not only does this decadent body scrub smell sugary sweet, it's also amazing for sloughing off that dry and flaky winter skin. (via Fabulous Farm Girl)
2. Kate Spade Inspired Ornaments: Whether you're a Kate Spade junkie like me, or just enjoy sparkly things, these DIY ornaments will add a fabulously festive touch to your tree. (via via Hi Sugarplum)
3. Peppermint Lip Balm: If you're looking for the perfect little gift for friends or coworkers, look no further! This DIY lip balm will leave your lips soft and mistletoe-ready all winter long. (via Hip2Save)
4. Waterless Snow Globes: How cute are these little snow globes? This is just another brilliant way to upcycle your mason jars! (via Tidy Mom)
5. Homemade Eggnog: Once you try this super fresh and creamy homemade eggnog, you'll never go back to store bought. (via No. 2 Pencil)
6. Bottle Cap Ornaments: These adorable and easy to make ornaments are the perfect addition to any tree. (via Yesterday on Tuesday)
7. Coffee & Sugarplum Scrub: With the yummy smell of this exfoliating scrub, you'll be dreaming of sugarplum fairies all winter long. (via PMD)
8. Glitter-Dipped Gift Tags: Dazzle all of your friends and family with these gorgeous DIY gift tags. (via the thinking closet)
9. Peppermint Bath Bombs: These bath bombs are perfect for making your winter bath smell like candy canes, or for gifting to your favorite Lush-loving friend. (via A Pumpkin and a Princess)
10. Cozy Snowman Mason Jars: If you still have some mason jars left to upcycle after #4, why not make this adorable snowman mason jar? It can be used as a cup, a candle holder, or a vase. (via Kristi Murphy)
That's all for my favorite DIY holiday ideas! If you try any of them, or have another to add to the list, let me know in the comments section!